Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Leading the pack


Ok, I was silent for awhile coz I got busy with another blog which I have: hsal78hub. I created this for the purpose of culling out all my batch mates for our very first community project wherein I am the chairperson. It's a few days more before our big day in Caaoacan ( a depressed area in Laoag City) and I am so excited. The idea of doing this socially relevant activity popped up last month. I just quipped about helping the needy while growing more advanced in years and ...zoom...here I am with my humble idea, handling all the preparations. I am just so blessed to have batch mates and friends who are fully supportive of this cause.

The medicines are ready, sacks of rice, clothes, noodles, toothpaste, toothbrushes, pails, etc. Our truck is on standby and members of the Medical/Dental Mission are all set. Some will be coming in from Manila and donations from here and abroad have poured in too.

What a good feeling to pay forward for all the blessings and grace God has in store for us in the future.

No comments: